Light, moist and delicious muffins! I usually like blueberries or blackberries, or feel free to omit the berries and add poppyseeds (!)
- 2/3 cup oat flour
- 3 scoops vanilla whey protein powder
- 1/4 cup Stevia
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 egg whites
- 1 and 1/4 cup nonfat plain greek yogurt
- juice of 1 lemon (approximately 1/4-1/3 cup)
- Optional: Lemon or vanilla extract
- Fresh berries (approximately 1 cup total)
Combine all wet ingredients together and mix well. Stir in dry ingredients until you have a smooth batter. Stir in berries (or I drop them into the batter once it is in the muffin tins).
Bake at 350F for about 25-30 minutes, or until baked all the way through. I topped mine with sliced almonds as well. Enjoy!