Chocolate + Breakfast = Healthy…?! Bring it on! Same recipe as the Banana Nut muffins but with a few changes…
- 2/3 cup oat flour
- 3 scoops vanilla protein powder (could sub chocolate)
- 1/3 cup Stevia
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 4 egg whites
- 1/3 cup nonfat plain greek yogurt
- dash of milk of choice (I use unsweetened almond milk)
- Chocolate Chips (I don’t measure these; I just sprinkle a few into each muffin liner before baking 🙂 )
- Optional: 2 tbsp of cocoa powder if you would like a more chocolate flavor
Mix all dry ingredients (except chocolate chips) separately first. Add in wet ingredients and mix thoroughly. Pour into well sprayed muffin tins or silicone baking liners. I like to stir in the chocolate chips into each tin (If I mix it with the batter, they tend to clump at the bottom of the bowl).
Bake at 350F for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.