Amazing. Moist. Rich. Healthy. Need I say more?
You may try these as (dessert) bars too…
- 2/3 cup oat flour
- 3 scoops protein powder (vanilla or chocolate will work)
- 1/3 cup Stevia
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 4 egg whites
- 1 cup nonfat plain greek yogurt
- dash of milk of choice (I use unsweetened almond milk)
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup raspberries (I used frozen)
Blend all dry ingredients (except chocolate chips and raspberries). Mix in wet ingredients until it is a smooth batter. Pour into well sprayed muffin tins or silicone baking liners. Drop in chocolate chips and raspberries to each muffin tin.
Bake at 350F for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
This is not the greatest picture, but please believe me that these are delicious!